Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Paying for College: Special Fall 2020 Presentation for Cicero Prep K-12 Families
- Thursday, February 25, 7 PM (live virtual event): Great Hearts “True Cost of College and How to Make College More Affordable” Session with Monica Felton, CFP, RSVP Required
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid is available beginning October 1 of a student’s Senior year.
- FinAid Financial aid information, advice, and tools.
- StudentAid Information about Federal Student Aid, FAFSA
- Western Undergraduate Exchange Residents of Arizona are eligible to request a reduced WUE (Western Undergraduate Exchange) tuition rate at more than 150 participating institutions in the West.
- Sallie Mae Student loan information
Financial Planning Services
- HEFAR Group, 602.396.7840
- Monica Felton-The Elliott Group, 480.401.2616 Watch on-demand webinar “Paying for College” here
Scholarships Search Engines
- Dorrance Scholarship
- Fiesta Bowl Empowering Diversity Scholarships
- College Depot Scholarship List Phoenix Public Library’s local and national database
- Arizona Community Foundation local and national scholarships for Arizona students
- College Scholarships.com
- Raise Me
- Big Future
- Chegg Scholarship Database
- College Board Opportunity Scholarships Open to current Juniors and Seniors.
- Scottsdale Community College Scholarship Search
- Breakthrough Junior Challenge Open to students ages 13-18.