We are a community of parent volunteers that provides a support system to enrich students’ academic experience. We volunteer our time in service, sponsor and promote social activities, and provide programs to benefit and support the faculty and administration who are working to provide the best educational experience for our children.
We invite you to explore the many ways you can be involved in shaping the educational experience at Cicero Prep. If you would like to learn more about how you can help, please contact our PSO Board Members and representatives.
1. Support the school’s mission.
2. Organize efforts to express appreciation for teachers and school administrators.
3. Organize social events to unite the school community (faculty, students, parents, administration).
4. Benefit the school through volunteerism and organization of school events.
5. Develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parent involvement when organizing teacher/staff appreciation events and family-centered social events.
6. Enhance the educational experience by supporting academic and enrichment activities.
PSO Sign-up Genius Dashboard: Follow link to events and volunteer opportunities!
Want to get involved? Contact us or find volunteer opportunities and events at Sign-up Genius. You’ll find a volunteer tab, events tab, teacher appreciation tab, etc. These are always being updated. If you have any questions, please contact the PSO.
The transformative education offered at Cicero Prep would not be possible without the generous and passionate commitment of our Parent Service Organization (PSO).Learn More
The Parent Service Organization participates in several fundraising programs. See how you can support the PSO and Cicero Prep.Learn More
Contact the PSO
Please contact the PSO with any questions or to learn more about how you can get involved.Learn More
Interested in connecting with other parents looking to carpool? Join our Carpool directory!Join Carpool Directory
Used Uniform Sale
PSO is always collecting used uniforms, please drop them off at the front office.
Summer Used Uniform Sale (times subject to change) 2018
Monday, July 16 (7:30am-1:00pm)
Tuesday, July 17 (7:30-10:30am)
Wednesday, July 18 (7:30-10:30am)